Join Our Team?
Take a look at our current job openings and apply today!
Balanced Work Life
Join our team.
Scheduling Coordinator Office Concierge
About the position:
Scheduling Coordinator Office Concierge job is for you if you are a hardworking focused individual looking for an opportunity with a growing company. If you enjoy working in a call-center environment, this position Scheduling Coordinator Office Concierge may provide you working environment like no other you have ever seen. The Scheduling Coordinator Office Concierge position is crucial to ensuring our patients have the best possible experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and respectfully answer telephone calls with a smile
- Schedule patient appointments and procedures in agreement with established protocols
- Obtain accurate and complete information from patients
- Enter complete patient information in practice management software
- Checking patients in and out and coordinating payments
- Promote contests to existing patients to maintain a full schedule for office staff
- Maintain a fresh and organized work space
- Maintain a full and complete schedule of patients daily
- Coordinate financial agreements for the patient’s portion of orthodontic treatment costs
- Support clinical team
- Perform and assist with other duties as directed or assigned
- Monitor all required clinical licenses and certifications to ensure compliance
- Assists with incident reporting and proper documentation and adherence to office protocols
Requirements and Qualifications:
Even though this is an entry level position, what we are really looking for is someone who is well spoken and articulate and has a year or more of call-center experience scheduling appointments. They need to be a hard-worker who loves working in a call center and performs duties fast with a sense of purpose and urgency.
- One year or more of call-center experience scheduling appointments
- Must have an upbeat and friendly tone of voice
- Must be able to speak and articulate very clearly
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Desire and commitment to serving and helping others
- Determination and persistence in submitting and appealing claims
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Professionalism and respect in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional appearance
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and expectation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong computer skills and the skill to learn new programs as required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Ask our employees. Ask our patients.
We have created environment that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher lever positions and compensations. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and an “IVANOV Team Mentor” to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one. We look forward to welcoming you to a profession full of love, limitless growth, and success!
If this Scheduling Coordinator Office Concierge position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being an IVANOV Orthodontics family member is like.