Join Our Team?
Take a look at our current job openings and apply today!
Balanced Work Life
Join our team.
Dental Orthodontic Office Manager
About the position:
This Dental Orthodontic Office Manager job is for you if you are a hardworking focused individual looking for an opportunity with a growing company. If you enjoy working in a family environment, this Dental Orthodontic Office Manager position may provide you working environment like no other you have ever seen. Office Manager position is crucial to office growth and ensuring our patients have the best possible experience during their visits with us. IVANOV is seeking exceptional Dental Orthodontic Office Manager to work with our renowned Orthodontists!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage employees scheduling
- Ensure staff is on time, in uniforms, and ready for work before patients arrive
- Conduct morning meetings with prepared agenda and reviews daily goals
- Works with existing vendors to manage office equipment, utilities, software, technology, and the facility itself and resolves any required repairs or related problems
- Handle any customer service concerns of parents or patients
- Manage office and clinical supplies, and budget
- Report expenses and monthly close-outs
- Interview, hire, and oversee training of new personnel
- Confront violations of office culture, policies, and protocols and provides corrective and/or disciplinary action as needed
- Rearrange and maintain a full schedule of patients daily
- Assist patients with understanding and accepting their exam findings and clinical diagnosis
- Calculate and present fees for orthodontic treatment
- Coordinate financial agreements for the patient’s portion of orthodontic treatment costs
- Administrative duties including checking patients in and out, coordinating and collecting payments
- Promptly and respectfully answer telephone calls with a smile
- Schedule patient appointments and procedures in agreement with established protocols
- Perform insurance verifications and send insurance clams
- Maintain and clean and well-organized office environment
- Handle past due accounts
- Support clinical team
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed
Requirements and Qualifications:
What we are really looking for is someone who has the ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced office environment, and has two years or more of dental management experience. They need to be a hard-worker who loves working in a call center and performs duties fast with a sense of purpose and urgency.
- Two years or more dental management experience required
- One year or more sales experience preferred
- One year or more customer service experience preferred
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Desire and commitment to serving and helping others
- Determination and persistence in submitting and appealing claims
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Professionalism and respect in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional appearance
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and expectation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong computer skills and the skill to learn new programs as required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Ask our employees. Ask our patients.
You join a family, not just a simple company. We don’t compete against each other, we help each other. We’re a family that works together, plays together and shares ideas with each other.
We look forward to welcoming you to a profession full of love, limitless growth, and success!
If this Dental Orthodontic Office Manager position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being an IVANOV Orthodontics family member is like.