Join Our Team?
Take a look at our current job openings and apply today!
Balanced Work Life
Join our team.
About the position:
This Orthodontic Assistant job is for you if you are a hardworking focused individual looking for an opportunity with a growing company. If you enjoy working in a family environment, this Orthodontic Assistant may provide you working environment like no other you have ever seen. Orthodontic Assistant position is crucial to ensuring our patients have the best possible experience during their visits with us. IVANOV is seeking exceptional Orthodontic Assistants to work with our renowned Orthodontists!
- Assist the orthodontist with all orthodontic procedures and patient charting
- Initial Bonding, banding, adjustments, and debonding
- Making clear retainer and bleaching trays
- Taking high quality orthodontic records
- Taking impression for appliances and Invisalign
- Properly removed orthodontic braces, bands, appliances, and cement
- Change arch wires
- Take high quality radiographs and progress pictures
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow all OSHA and BBP (Blood borne Pathogen) federal guidelines
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient/parents
- Have an excellent chair side manner
Qualifications and Requirements:
What we are really looking for is someone with two years or more of experience in orthodontic assisting to join our orthodontic team. They need to be a hard-worker who performs duties fast with a sense of purpose and urgency.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Active Florida dental assisting license with the State of Florida
- Two or more years of hands-on orthodontic assistance experience
- Experience assisting skillfully with orthodontic procedures
- Current radiography certification required
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
Ask our employees. Ask our patients.
We have created environment that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher lever positions and compensations. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and an “IVANOV Team Mentor” to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one. We look forward to welcoming you to a profession full of love, limitless growth, and success!
If this Orthodontic Assistant position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being an IVANOV Orthodontics family member is like.