Join Our Team?
Take a look at our current job openings and apply today!
Balanced Work Life
Join our team.
Insurance Verification and Billing Specialist
About the position:
This Insurance Verification and Billing Specialist job is for you if you are a hardworking focused individual looking for an opportunity with a growing company. If you enjoy working in an organized systematic environment, this position Insurance Verification and Billing Specialist for patients may provide you working environment like no other you have ever seen. The Insurance Verification and Billing Specialist position is crucial to ensuring our patients have the best possible experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insurance verification for orthodontic procedures
- Submit electronic and manual PPO and HMO claims
- Input insurance payments and explanation of benefits into patient charts
- Appeal not approved claims
- Monitor the insurance aging report
- Collect insurance checks
- Send patient statements in when they are warranted
- Help preserve a clean and organized workspace
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
What we are really looking for is someone with a year or more of experience in insurance verification and dental billing. They need to be a hard-worker who performs duties fast with a sense of purpose and urgency.
- One year or more of insurance verification for orthodontic procedures
- Medical billing experience preferred
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Desire and commitment to serving and helping others
- Determination and persistence in submitting and appealing claims
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Professionalism and respect in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional appearance
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and expectation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong computer skills and the skill to learn new programs as required
Ask our employees. Ask our patients.
We have created environment that encourages healthy work relationships and growth paths to higher lever positions and compensations. All of our staff members are provided extensive training and an “IVANOV Team Mentor” to make the transition to your new professional home a painless one. We look forward to welcoming you to a profession full of love, limitless growth, and success!
If this Insurance Verification and Billing Specialist position feels right for you, please apply and come see for yourself what being an IVANOV Orthodontics family member is like.