The most technologically advanced type of orthodontia is probably the Invisalign clear aligner system. From high tech resolution scanners that give your orthodontist a clean way to create your teeth models with no gooey trays. Plus you can get payment plans to make them more affordable. You can expect your Invisalign to cost somewhere between $3,000 and $7,000, but you may be able to offset some of that with dental insurance. While a dentist might be able to treat you with Invisalign, your best choice is a certified orthodontist.
About Invisalign near me
When it comes to orthodontic appliances, you have a lot of choices regarding treatment options. Traditional braces or ceramic braces? Or maybe even Invisalign? Let’s learn a bit more about Invisalign near me.
Invisalign clear aligners are a great option for teens or adults who want to have straight teeth and properly aligned jaws without the brackets and wires affixed to their teeth. In even better news, they are just about the same price as metal braces.
An Invisalign treatment involves clear aligners which are plastic trays you wear over your upper and lower teeth. Invisalign works by applying gentle pressure to your teeth and guiding them into their new positions. You will wear them for anywhere from nine months to two years, depending on your treatment plan. If you just need a little straightening done, you might be able to wear them for just six months with Invisalign Express.
Every few weeks you will get a new set of aligners. There are also some small bits of adhesive that are affixed on your teeth to give your aligners a little more grip. Don’t worry, they are tooth-colored so you won’t see them.
You might see some offers for clear aligners that don’t even involve going into an orthodontist’s office. This might sound really convenient, especially right now, but there is a reason why you should see an orthodontist for Invisalign near me, and that is the expertise your orthodontist can provide.
He or she will use digital scanning technology called iTero and a visual assessment of your mouth to make sure that you get a proper treatment plan, and also make any adjustments as you go along. You will also be able to meet your orthodontist who can answer any questions you may have. You can’t get that kind of personal attention from your mailbox.
Plus, you can look for a certified orthodontist that reflects the level of experience they have with Invisalign. A Plus Level orthodontist has a good experience rating, but the top providers are VIPs – Valued Invisalign Providers. You may also see Top 1%. That means they are one of the very best Invisalign orthodontists with over 800 clients in total and a clientele of 200 every year who choose Invisalign as their orthodontic treatment.
Now, you might see that your local dentist can work with Invisalign. But, like with the online ordering, you should take full advantage of your orthodontist’s experience. All orthodontists go to dental school first, but then they go on and spend 2-3 more years in school learning about the jaw and how to get teeth to move into correct alignment.
Who can use Invisalign near me?
In good news, anyone can get Invisalign! It is the prime choice for adults in their middle years because they are functionally invisible, and if you need to remove them it is very easy to take them out and give your presentation or take those important reunion photos. You can also take them out to brush your teeth well and floss thoroughly. Just remember to put your aligners back in when you are done.
- You have to be diligent in wearing Invisalign near me at least 20 hours a day and preferably 22 hours a day. Otherwise your treatment time will be longer and your cost will be higher.
- So who is not a good candidate for Invisalign? People with significant jaw alignment issues are better off getting braces because braces can do a better job of realigning the teeth and jaws.
How to pay for Invisalign near me
Let’s face it – orthodontic treatments including Invisalign are not cheap. But the good news is there are a lot of options out there for you to help pay for your treatments.
- Many orthodontists offer a free initial consultation which is a great way for you to get an idea of how long you might need to wear Invisalign and also if you are even a good candidate for Invisalign near me or not.
- Invisalign cost somewhere between $3,000 and$7,000, almost the same as metal braces cost.
- There is a quiz teens can complete on the Invisalign website that will enter you to win a free treatment – what parent wouldn’t love to hear that news? It’s easy – just list what you want to correct – and you also can get connected to a provider for Invisalign near me at the same time.
- Some dental insurance plans will even provide coverage for $1,500 worth of Invisalign. Contact your dental plan administrator or benefits coordinator at your work to see what kind of coverage you have. You can also pay for Invisalign using your health savings account.
- You may also be able to get Invisalign at a local dental school at a discount. They get the benefit of learning and you get the treatment you need at a great price.
How to care for Invisalign near me
You will want to be sure that you brush your teeth every time you eat and before you put your aligners back in. You do not want to trap food in your teeth because your saliva will not be able to wash those particles away when the aligners are in and that can lead to tooth decay.
To clean your aligners, you can use a little gentle toothpaste then rinse thoroughly. There are also retainer cleaning tablets not unlike the ones for dentures that you can use to clean your aligners.
Invisalign near me is a great treatment option for many people who have mild to moderate orthodontic needs. It has the benefit of being nearly undetectable and still completely effective. You need to do a little bit of work to care for them every time you eat, and you need to be organized enough to put them back in every time you remove them, but really , as comfortable as they are, you won’t need to take them out much except when you eat. Invisalign is an effective teeth straightening tool that will give you great results.
IVANOV Orthodontic Experts, 12866 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami, FL 33181
Call us at (786) 540-1919 to schedule a free orthodontic exam.
Learn more about All About Finding the Right Dentist Orthodontist Near Me at